Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Dont want baby now, please tell us what to do ?

I am father of 2 months and 3 weeks baby girl yesterday night we both done intercourse without precaution, please tell us what to do and we dont want another baby now?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  381
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. If your partner is breast feeding, then she would be naturally protected against getting pregnant.. This is called as  lactational amenorrhea in medical terms.. This natural protection is confirmed to be active present,  if she has not started her periods. But if  she has started having her periods, which would indicate absence of this protective mechanism,  then you may have to use the emergency pills to prevent pregnancy..

Answered: Tue, 16 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Tell your wife to consume "Unwanted 72" pill within 72hrs of intercourse.It contains Levonorgestrel which can act as emergency contraceptive.

Answered: Tue, 16 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor