Hello! Thanks for putting your query in HCM. I am a Gastroenterologist (DM).
What you all have to do is:
1. Do regular aerobic exercise
at least 30 minutes / day
2. If you are obese or overweight
then you should reduce your weight again by exercise and low caloric diet
3. Wear loose clothes
4.Observe when you take milk or milk products whether these symptoms worsen, if yes then please avoid them
5. Avoid carbonated drinks, wine or beer
6.Avoid smoking if you do
7. take black tea and add cardamom and ginger to it and take them with meals
8. Don't forget to close mouth while chewing food
10. Take a proton pump
11. Take Tablets that contain enzymes protease
, lipase with meals
I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. Remain in touch and get-well soon.