Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Done surgery for internal scrotal abscess. Pain and inflammation when sitting on hard surface. What could this be?

hi i had surgery about 2 years ago and i had a internal scrotal abcess it was a cyst internally on my scrotal sac from an ingrown hair from sahving myself well i no longer shave down there but now that the surgery is over an the cyst is gone if i walk to much or sit on hard surfaces i get major inflamtion which than causes me pain the only thing i could find to help me is taking 4 500mg tylenols aday for the inflamtion and pain to go away this is not on my testicle this is on my scrotum sak its self so it is not epditmitis im thinking it is either to much scared tissue from the surgery or it might be kut nerves from the surgery but im so tired of living with this pain somedays i wish not to wake up just so i will not feel this pain any more. can you please tell me in your experience what you might think this could be ????
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Pan in the scrotal sac without pain in the testes is quite rare unless there is something noticeable in the scrotal wall.
Since it is long standing, it is better to get a scrotal scan done and take it from there.
Normally scar is not that painful unless it is like a keloid.
Best regards
Answered: Thu, 27 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor