Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Done sperm analysis. Prescribed Addyzoa and Fertyl. Will these medicines be helpful?

hi Doctor i & my wife have been consulting a doctor for pregnancy matter. my wife has a PCOD problem and where as in my semen examination the 30% sperm found actively motile. and i have been prescribed to take Addyzoa and Fertyl -m medicines for 3 months. i want to know will these medicines be helpful in our case. kindly suggest if anything else is to be done for the same. thnk you
Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response

Thanks for your query.

I have read your query & I understand your concerns.

These medicines are good enough for your condition. You dont need any new medications. Please continue the medicines and then repeat semen test to check improvement.

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have.


Dr.Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor