Done septoplasty. Have nose bleeds and pressure in face. Want information for soft diet

hi I had septoplasty 01-29-13 and wondering how long its takes for healing to take place. I had a lot of nose bleeds and pressure in the front of my face. I need to know what is happening during the healing stages. I have a lot blood clots that come out during nose bleeds. I admitted in the hospital Tuesday for observation and released Wednesday. I wanted to receive information for the soft diet because I was only told to have cold , soft foods and was ggiven any information on paper what to eat..I soon received information about what to eat and then notcie less of a ddifference in bleeding . I do still have bleeding I noticed Wednesday night and stopped it. Today, Thursday i went back to doctor and he said it looks fine inside my nose. About 9:00 pm tonight I had bleeding and clots from my nose. I was told to blow gentle to help remove some congestion from my nose and then started to bleed. I soon stoped the bleeding. I feel nervous about sleeping because I wake up having a nose bleed. I do keep my head elevatated in a recliner and its very uncomfortable to sleep in. I m going to buy a bed wedge for my bed to keep my head elevated.
Sat, 24 Aug 2013