Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Done semen test, prescribed Fertyl and Peternia. Is this count ok?

hello doctor! recently i have taken semen test.. the test reported that I am having sperm count of 82 million and 30% of active motile, sluggish - 20%, immotile - 50%... Normalforms 75 and abnormal forms 25 and my doctor suggest to take fertyl M and Peternia. and also im using some syurvedis herbs .Is this count is Ok ? kindly advise me?
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  136
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Infertility Specialist 's  Response

Thanks for your query.

I read your query and I understand your concerns.

You are on right medicines. Moreover your Sperm count is excellent and other parameters are also ok. You have no major problem. You can try for pregnancy if you wish. This is not a problem.

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have.

Dr.Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist.
Answered: Sat, 4 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor