Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Done semen analysis test. Is my report normal?

i need to know whether my semen report is normal and able to make pregnant Dear Dr., i am 26 years old man, 2 year ago i got married and we are expecting for baby. So, took semen analysis and got the report also in the below Liq. time: 25 min Quantity: 3.5ml Colour: pearl white PH: 7.5 FRUCTOSE: Present Viscosity: Normal Grade A (Rapid progressive) : 60% Grade B(Slow progressive): 10% Grade C (Non Progressive): 10% Non motile: 10% Total sperm count: 35.8 million/ml Abnormal sperms: 20% Microscopic: 3 to 4 Pus cells, Immature 3-4, Epithelial cells 1-2, Red cells-Absent So my report is normal or not
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Hi Vikas

Welcome to HealthcareMagic

Your semen analysis report is absolutely normal. Get a semen culture done to rule out infection. You can be a father soon.

Take care.
Answered: Sun, 5 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor