Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Done operation for testis in stomach, no improvements, given injections. Effective treatment?

dear Dr. this s haroon from afghanistan. now I m 25 years old. male. I have very big problem in my testis? my testis was in my stomach . I did operation in 2007 my testis. I down one from my stomach in on place. and 2nd in my stomach.. and my sperm is (0). I went to indian in 2011 but I cannot get any good result. the give me 3 injection testtroon 1000mg. I have all my prescription. which I take from india.. so please help me. I m married..
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the fact that you have stated it seems that you have Bilateral undescended Testis your both the testis being in abdomen.You have undergone surgery and one of the Testis was placed in scrotal sac and the other one is still in abdomen.Since your both the testicles were in abdomen for almost 20 years in abdomen it is possible that there may not be Spermatogenesis which is confirmed on your semen analysis with no sperms at all.Please get your Testicular Biopsy done to confirm whether there is spermatogenesis or not.If it turns out to be negative nothing much can be done at this age.You have to consult some Infertility Specialist for other options to have a child..
Answered: Wed, 9 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor