Welcome to health care magic ,
many cause for abnormal cholesterol
level in body , genetic background , diet , exercise many more factor which have effect on cholesterol level ,
to control abnormal cholesterol level try following things ,
- Take good quantity of fresh fruits, fresh green leafy vegetables, pulses, legumes, nuts like almond, wall nut, soybeans, lentils.
- Take whole grain food like brown bread, brown rice, whole wheat, oatmeal, popcorn, sea food like sea fish salmon, tuna, sardine, meat like chicken without skin, lean poultry etc.
- Avoid saturated food item like fried food, ghee, butter, red meat, organ meat like liver
and sea food like prawns, crabs, egg yellow if you are non vegetarian.
- Avoid bakery items, fried food, sweets, and ice cream.
- Take low fat dairy foods like skimmed milk, low fat yogurt, and low fat cheese.
- Do regular brisk walking at least 30 to 40 minutes /day or swimming.
- Quit any form of Tobacco if you are using.
- Limit alcohol intake.
- Say ‘No’ to all forms of addiction.