Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Done laparoscopy for endometriosis and pain. What is meant by a node in ovary and fallopian tube?

I had a robotic laporoscopy today for endometriosis and pain. She removed the endo as well as my left ovary and Fallopian tube because she found a node inside it. I have no idea what a node is. Can you please explain what it is to me? This is all second hand info told to me from my husband, since I was in recovery when the conversation happened. Thanks so much! Jenn
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
THanks for writing to us with your health concern.
Please do not rely on second hand information.
There is nothing called a node.
A node in the fallopian tube does not make sense.
THe laparoscopic findings must have been documented.
Please upload the laparoscopy report to me by writing in at -
That will enable me to guide you better.
All the best
Take care.
Answered: Fri, 23 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor