Done inner ear surgery. Now pain, itching, pressure in ear. Taken Bactrim

I had an inner ear surEry on my posterior canal with oval and round window repair. Everything went wrong. Since that time I have had pain itching burning pressure and pain in the mastoid pressure above the ear. I have to blow my ear and have to clear mucus which I swallow all day long from the left side. My eustachian tube is dysfunctional and I have to do valsalva every minute. I have opasification of the mastoids on the CT. I was on Bactrim Ciprodex amoxicillin fluconazole metrodyazole for 2 months. It improved and now I am on anti fungas which are improving the symptoms. it seems I have a resistant bacteria. Any thoughts. t Thank you.
Sat, 12 Oct 2013