Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Done blood test, abnormal ECG, non smoker, non drinker. Do I have to dig deeper?

My age is 40 female hct 32 haemoglobin 10 rbc 3.8 alt 59. My ECG was not normal according to my oBgyn I have to dig deeper ? non smoker non drinker.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Dear friend, welcome to Healthcaremagic!
I am Dr. Prasad Akole (Critical Care Expert- and am glad to address to your query here.

Your hemoglobin is normally acceptable (lower though).
There is a typo error in your reported test findings.' alt 59?'
Also you have not mentioned what abnormality ECG has.
It is needed to evaluate (dig into) well if ECG is abnormal for age.

It would greatly help if you could upload the reports and ECG scan here using the uploading service available on this site just below the text box. You can email the reports / scans to      with subject- (Attn: Dr. Prasad Akole)

Then I can give you a specific advice. You can ask a direct question to me at this site at

I hope to have answered your query satisfactorily. I would be glad to answer any further queries. Take care and please keep me informed of your progress at
Good Luck!
It helps us to improve continuously if you could please write a rating review before you ‘accept’ and ‘close’ the query.
Thank you!!
Answered: Sun, 28 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor