Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Done blood test. Kindly advise on report

I am 45 years old male.on 15 march 2012 i got my suger test my report is BLOOD GLUCOSE [F]- 186 BLOOD GLUCOSE[PP] -253 S.CREATININE-1.2 S.G.O.T [AST] -65.11 Plz advice me.....
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Diabetes is defined in two ways, a fasting blood glucose of greater than 126 and/or a post-prandial (post meal) glucose of greater than 200. These numbers above, due to the definitions, lead me to believe that you have diabetes. Diabetes can be treated in many ways, including PO medications and injections. How your diabetes will be treated will be up to your physician and to your response to the medications. As always, lifestyle modificiation is also a good start to control your diabetes. Lifestyle modifications include diet and exercise and loss of any excessive weight.
Answered: Thu, 22 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor