Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Done abortion through D&C, missed periods with lot of white discharge, scan normal. Can I take Cycloreg tab?<br><br>

More ▼ me: hai askdoctor: Hello. Please type your entire health query at one go and hit ENTER. Sent at 10:14 PM on Thursday me: i hv done my d&c abortion on dec1 last month i hvnt got my periods yt , and i hv lot off white discharge , i hv colusated the gynic doctor to she had taken a scan after my D&C and told its cleared but thing is im moving to swizerland on 18 jan so i hv my medical check up 15 or 16 of jan still now i hv got my periods so the doctor suggested me cycloreg tablet so can i take it today
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
Thanks for your query.
If your abortion was confirmed by an ultrasound, you can definitely take the tablet as prescribed.
After a surgical termination, sometimes menstrual pattern is irregular, so do not worry.
Also, please go for a follow up check up if you fail to have your period .
Take care.
Answered: Wed, 16 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor