Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Done TURB technique for hpertrophy. Remedy for erectile dysfunction?

i am 48 yrs. i am facing problem on erection disorder . i have no diabetes, cardiac problem. i was facing problem on bladder neck hypertrophy and recently an urologist operated it by TURB technique. now i need a suggestion for erection disorder.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Erection disorder and retrograde ejaculation is different.
For Erectile dysfunction after a physician or a surgeon examines you and rule out contraindications, many drugs available today can be safely taken, which can give you more than satisfactory erection.Some examples are Sildenafil, Tadalafil,etc
You need to take these drugs under medical supervision.
Answered: Thu, 22 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor