Done AC1 test. Want to know if Metformin should be started again

Hello,my name is Elizabeth Lynn Breish RN., I`m looking for the results to an AC1 test performed on a 55 yr. old Caucasian female;Theresa Zuczek,ordered by Family Practice of Kingston,Pennsylvania. She needs to know if she should start her Metformin again. She is getting no direction one way or the other from this situation. Her Dr. Is a resident that seems unsure of himself. How can I receive her results. The test was performed at the Saxton Medical center,Luzerene county,her S.S.I. # is 194-58-5422>her date of birth is 05-07-58. If there is any way you could help it would be quite interested.
Elizabeth L Breish
Mon, 15 Jul 2013