Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Domestic issues, depression, anger, cheated feeling. How can I control my ill feelings and prevent them from becoming health risks?

My name is XXXXXX, 30 years age . while i was 24 my family arranged a marrige for me after 1 week from marriage i ran away from the house . at that time i had a friend who was 4 years less than me , he said i to dont have any one so lets go away and lead a life so we came , after that still now i dont have any contact with my parents. But the guy who came with me is having an affair with onother girl. with in 3 months i came to know that what ever the guy said to me is to impress me and all that was a lie. and within 2years his relations accepted him he is with all relations now. I have been seperated , its not that they dont like me they like me but i could not accept them as my relations . and now we are not in husband wife relationship, I dont have any child , more than that we dont speak to eachother , every time i saw him the thought that he cheated me is comming in my mind . I lost every special relations of my life but he is having all . I coudn t even able be normal with them . but their relations think that he is good guy. I am the one who is torturing him , no one knows about his culprit. Since I am working , my work place is like my mother house . I enjoy being there. but the thought of going home kills me . what should i do. should i leave them and take care of my own or i have to stay with them.
Wed, 11 Jul 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi aruljayavel.

Thanks for your question.

You have lot of stress in your life one is your boyfriend affair,your psychical abuse,His bad behavior that all lead to a problem of adjustment disorder develop in you where you are not able to handle small decisions,action of your life .And you have mild depression in you too and that is very usual in your circumstances.

So why you wait here and become tortured.God is thankful to you that you have a services so try to deeply involve in your job and immediately leave the person.If you want you can think for a new life also.start at least a daily activity schedule,involve yourself in social,familial matters.

In the meantime if you think you can consult to a psychiatrist and take a counselling as i think you don't need any drug but i think to leave this person house you don't need opinion of any doctor.

Dont feel yourself alone.we are all with you.

Best wishes,

Dr Sourav Ganguly
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor