Does yellowish vaginal discharge implies pregnancy post intercourse?

I had sex with my husband and he used condom . I just had it before a week of my periods and i was unvirgin on sunday . I had some bleeding but that stopped . Monday i got bleeding again same as my periods but now it changed to yellowish discharge . Am i pergnant ?
Wed, 4 Sep 2019

The bleeding you are experiencing may be related to the period and not to pregnancy.

You are having a yellow discharge which can be a sign of infection. It is not a sign of pregnancy too. You may need to do a vaginal smear to check for infection.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Olgeta Xhufka, General & Family Physician