Does wisdom teeth removal affect vision?

Hi I had an upper right wisdom tooth taken out and then had a bit of cold and blew my nose and now my right eye is blurry and twitching is there a connection with having the wisdom tooth out Hi, can I answer your health question? Please type your question here...
Thu, 28 Jun 2018
Dentist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

No, tooth extraction does not cause vision problems or loss or blurring of vision.
So do not worry about it.
The symptoms that you are facing can be due to sinus related problem that can be secondary to tooth extraction.
However if it is sinus related then it can be very well treated.
So my suggestion is to consult an oral physician and get evaluated.
An x ray can be done for confirmation.
For now put decongestant nasal drops like Otrivin and do steam inhalations.
Avoid vigorous snuffing of nose.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further. Regards, Dr. Honey Arora