Does whitish scars on a non retractable foreskin along with decreased urine flow mean phimosis or balantis ?

sir....i have scars on my fore skin..and a non rectractable foreskin .....i cant see my glans as the foreskin doesnot retract ......the scars are some what whittish...ans the urine flow speed is also decreased......i want to know is this just phimosis or balantis.....if so what is the cure please help me there has been a greater secretion rate of smegma off late....so?? as of pain ....i never had any consistent pain ....but sometimes at night ...a very sharp feeling came once in 2 or three months
Mon, 23 Jan 2012