Owl Image

Does walking in the evening is lowering the testosterone in the body ?

walking in the evening is lowering the testosterone in the body I am Male aged 39,married ,and am taking treatment for Obsessive cumpulsive disorder,depression and diabetes.I used to walk 6 days in a week mostly in the morning and occasionally after 6.pm in the evning for 40 minutes to 50 minutes.Recently I read an article about the excercise and sex in which it is stated that walking in the evening is lowering the testosterone in the body and may decrease the libido and good performance.I request Doctor's advice in this regard.
Wed, 16 Dec 2009