Does vinegar really lower your blood pressure ?

will it lower your blood pressure quickly ?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
I've never heard that. I kinda doubt it. But look at this site for tips. http://www.vinegartips.com/ I know it kills weeds!! I've tried it.

How to lower blood pressure?

My son was taking a product called Hemorage black by Nutrex some supplement before working out...now he has high blood pressure...1. can this product cause it because I think it did. and, what can be done to bring down his blood pressure besides stopping this...he has another sports physical on Friday...19 6 ft 195

Hi Doctor, My BP is 145/92 and I am taking Co-diavan160/12.5 in morning and Norvasc 5 Mg 2 nos by evening. Today Dr adviced to add Concor 5Mg also. Will wi help me lower the BP? Sugar level is 106, Cholestrol-229, Triglycerides 151, HDL-28 LDL 171,ALT 42. and AST 36

Recent questions on  Hypertension

i have high blood pressure and i have taken my medicine. i have a bump on the side of my head. it havent got big or anything. and my doctor told me to not bother it if it is not bothering me. well it is starting to bother me a little. and the side of my head by my ear keeps jumping and like numbness go towards my teeth. what that might be

dear sir,i am 35 year old. having the ED problem since form 2 year, as i consulated with doctor, they have tested me the sugar BP & TESTOSTERONE (FREE) found evernting normal. and suggested me the Nano leo cap twice a day for three month. Kindly requesting to give us the suggescation regarding this .

Dr. Oz, I know you're show is geared mostly towards women but I really am in dyer need of help. I'm a 22 year old male and I'm currently taking two 20mg instant release Adderalls a day. My blood pressure is normal on a daily basis, but high blood pressure and heart disease does run in my family. My concern is in regards to Erectile Disfunction. It is a real self confidence killer! My penis doesn't get fully erect when I'm about to have sex, its hard but not where it can stay up the air hard..excuse the reference. Also some other times it will get hard, but it will not stay that way for long amounts of time. Does anyone know why this could be? I also have trouble staying hard. For example if it slips out, there is a switch of positions,or the slightest distraction, it wont remain hard. I take adderall but don't notice a difference in this when I take it and when I don't. I exercise regularly (4-5x a week) and eat relatively healthy(for a college student). I am stressed a lot and i know that could be a cause of my problems. but does anyone have any ideas? Also is it to early for someone my age (22) to take pills such as viagra or cialis? What are the long term side effects?

I dont get proper eraction while performing sex,In past I was brown sugar addict,now I have got dibetis and high blood pressure but my main problem is not getting proper erection of penis can you give me an appointment timing and day where I can discuss my problems face to face or suggest me any sexologist who can give me proper treatment.
Thanking you in anticipation
Your's faithfully
SHIRISH ANDHARI

how often can you take Prednisone? I have reallybad inflamation in my hands and it took it away . The swelling has come back now and I dont know that much about it.

Patient: Female, 73 years, 6 months old, 5'7" tall, 230 lbs., in generally good health. Hypertension well controlled with medication, lifelong history of recurring clinical depression . Currently takes medication for depression and hypertension,...

Im a 70 year old stage two diabetic. I woke up in the night with dry heaves...I just went to the store and fell faint and nauseated. I rested for 30 minutes and felt a lot better. I home now and concerned ! I had low blood presure. Now its 128...