Does urine kill sperms?

hello. does urine kill sperm? i didn t masterbate all day, and i peed numerous times. but when i ws putting the condom on today, i accidentally rubbed the tip of my penis with my thumb and then placed the condom on useing the same hand. everyone is telling me that urine kills it, but then i hear that it doesn t. im scared...
Fri, 26 Jul 2019

* The normal urine has no properties which can kill the sperms.
* There are certain spermicidal jellies available in the market which can serve this function very well for family planning purpose.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Bhagyesh V. Patel, General Surgeon