Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Does unprotected sex lead to pregnancy ?

i am 18 years old and every time i have unprotected sex and the guy ejackulates in me inever get pregnant and this would happen very frequently.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  122
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
IF you have aregular relationship for 1 year, and you do't conceive- then only you both need to get examined & investigated by a gynac.most of the problems in coception are treatable-so please don't loose heart.
Hope I have answered your question to your satisfaction.
Answered: Sun, 14 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
There are always chances of pregnancy and also sexually transmited disease in unprotected sex.So be careful if you dont want pregnancy and go for safe sex.
Cnfirmation of pregnancy is checked by urine pregnancy test after missed period.
Answered: Sun, 14 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor