Does tramadol affect conception?

hi there my name is s ,p and to cut it short am currently taking tramadol every day but me and my partner have been trying for a baby well second baby but its been more than a year and she just cannot concieve i wonder if tramadol has damaged my sperm and minimised the chances ., thank you
Mon, 30 Jan 2017
Hi.

There is no significant study or research to prove that tramadol has an effect on male fertility and if there is an issue, it could just be the more common ones like a hormonal cause, etc; request your wife to visit an obstetrician and gynaecologist who will find the issue and sort it out in no time.

Best wishes.