Does tinnitus caused by a trauma get cured on its own?

I got slapped in my left ear yesterday and at first it started ringing and it feels like i got water in my ear . It barely hurts i can still hear from it but i hear through my right ear more loud than my left .. will this be temporary or do i have to go to the doctor ?
Mon, 16 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Due to trauma may you may developed middle ear effusion with fluid or blood. You may need to consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.