Does the shampoo in ear and throat cause problem to brain?

While chemically relaxing and washing my hair, the water, relaxer and shampoo from my ear to throat and up my nose. My nose burned really bad and my head is hurting/ burning on the same side. Is it possible the relaxer and shampoo are burning my brain?
Wed, 4 Jun 2014
If water,relaxer & shampoo mixture enters ear , it will reach the ear drum,& may cause mild inflammatory reaction there. It won't have assess to brain.
same mixture enters nose, to irritate nasal mucosa, produce more nasal discharge to neutralize the action of the mixture. If in sufficient amount, the mixture may pass to throat & eustachian tube, carrying the irritation to throat & middle ear- & may cause inflammation there.
But be sure the mixture fluid of shampoo,water,relaxer can not reach brain directly to harm it.
Thanks.