Does the medication given for numbness in eyes contain codeine and Morphine?

I was given a urine test and I am on parole I do not use drugs and I have no idea why they are saying I showed positive for codeine and morphine. One no one can get morphine to get high on these days. I was given an eye test where they numbed the eye. Would this cause is. If some one slipped me an oxyconton without me knowing it would this show up as codeine and morphine Please help me
Mon, 5 Dec 2016
Hi.

The local anesthetics (medication given to produce reversible loss of all sensations) do not contain the opioids like Codeine and Morphine hence it is unlikely to be the cause of false positive test for these opioids.

Yes, there is a probability that if you have consumed Oxycontin by mistake or if someone has slipped it on you, it can cause a positive test for opioids.

Oxycontin (Oxycodone) is an opioid pain medication that can be detected in the urine sample hence causing a positive test for opioids like Codeine or Morphine.

If you get a positive result for illegal drugs that you haven’t taken, you should request a test called gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS test immediately to confirm.

Hope this will help you.