Does the following ultrasound report indicate a pregnancy loss?

Hello...I am pregnant by 10 weeks I had my last jag in 7 weeks everything was normal..I again went for a use today and did not find any cardiac activity,yolk sac was seen but empty.Gestational sac was 2.1cm no Fetal pole and Os cervix was closed...Did I lose my baby?
Tue, 5 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
According to your description the possibilities are :
-Usually fetal heart beat can be seen by 7 weeks of gestational age.
So, if previously heart beat is seen and missing now, there is possibility of missed abortion.
-If heart beat not seen till now, there is possibility of blighted ovum, in which yolk sac only develop with absent fetal pole.
In both the cases, the possibility of pregnancy is very less and you may need to terminate the pregnancy. Medical termination is possible when the decision is taken early.
Please discuss with your doctor and proceed according to her advice.
Hope I have answered your query, I will be happy to answer any follow-up questions.