Does the following liver profile test indicate any liver dysfunction?

My mother’s liver profile was done today and the results are below.. Total Bilirubin 0.40 mg/dL Direct Bilirubin 0.20 mg/dL Total Proteins 7.70 g/dL Serum Albumin 4.10 g/dL Serum Globulin 3.60 g/dL Albumin / Globulimn ratio 1.44 Serum Alkaline Phosphate 66.00 U/L AST 25:00 U/L ALT 24:00 U/L GGT 58.00 U/L She is 43 years old and is 5.6 with a weight of 76 does this test indicate any liver problems? Other investigation pictures attached!
Tue, 19 Jun 2018