Does the following MRI report indicate multiple sclerosis?

I have mild sclerosis and slight flattening of the lateral fermoral heads , in hip. More right than left. Is this MS? And well this disable me. I also have did, spinal stenosis. Carpal tunnel and much more wrong. Not including mental. Trying for disability.
Mon, 29 Jul 2019
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response

Sclerosis of the femoral head is different from multiple sclerosis.
Multiple sclerosis is a neurological disorder wherein the white matter of neurons is damaged.
You need to consult your orthopedician for clinical assessment, investigations and thus management.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shailja Puri, Pathologist and Microbiologist