Does tanning using a tanning bed cause soreness in the nipples?

Hi, My daughter is going to a new tanning salon and using a tanning bed. She has been going for about 2-3 weeks. She came to me just a bit ago and was saying that her nipple were hurting. They are very sore to the touch, clothes touching them hurts and there is dried up blood. Could this be from tanning? Or should she consult her family doctor?
Fri, 17 Aug 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Dear it may sun burn or actinic or solar keratosis or eczema .
Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. Please consult your dermatologist he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.