Does taking hyponidd,metafomin cause fat composition or irregularity in periods?

hi... i am 20 yrs n diagnosed by pcos 10 moths ago..i consulted my gyano..n prescribed medicines. hyponidd,registrone but the condition is still the same..now i hav been now prescribed hyponidd,metafomin.. and also modus10 to be taken 10 days starting from the 16th day of periods... i am worried ..as now also the condition is same.. n now there is fat composition near belly area.... what should i do ? also now the periods are regular.. but ultrasound report is still d same... what might be the problem? n what should i do? plz suggest something..........
Thu, 14 Mar 2019