Does taking contraceptive pill lead to false negative drug test result?

Hello, I need to take the morning after pill tonight. How can I be 100% sure it won’t throw off a drug screen? I’m just worried an ingredient will show up and look like I failed a urinalysis. The drug screen has to be taken tomorrow or the next day. Thanks, A
Asked On : Fri, 19 Jan 2018
Hello dear, welcome to HCM. I read your query and understand your concern. I think taking the contraceptive pill does not interact with other substances in urine analysis. Hope it was helpful, if yes vote helpful.
Regards, Dr Olgeta Xhufka, (general and family physician)