Does taking althea after 2 weeks of menstruation cause irregularity in the cycle ?

hi, im maila,21 yr old. does althea contraceptive pills could change menstraul cycle if it was started 2 weeks after menstraution hi, im maila,21 yr old. does oral contraceptive pills could change menstraul cycle if it was started 2 weeks after menstruation? i stopped taking oral contraceptive last march 12. during my menstruation. and i take it again on April 2, and i had coitus with my husband but he was withdrawing. i usually had my menstruation every 15-18. since im a 28day cycle..but until now there s no bleeding ..what should i do??
Wed, 25 Jan 2012