Does taking Xarelto along with Atenolol, Hydrochlorothiazide, Levothyroxine and Sertraline HCL cause any drug interactions?

Hello, I am checking on drug interactions for my 86 year old mother. She has been prescribed Xarelto. She also takes : Atenolol, Hydrochlorothiazide, Levothroxine, Sertraline HCL, Lisinopril, Pravastatin, Vitamin D3, Prevagen, Fish Oil, Alevdronae Sodium, and Donepezil. I have attempted to find the answers myself but there seems to be varying answers. Can you please help?
Wed, 27 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Prevagen and fish oil , these two don't have documented safety as far as interaction with Xarelto is concerned. The other medications have been used with Xarelto is for the Comorbid conditions and can be used safely.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.