Owl Image

Does taking Toprol for heart disease and high BP cause rash in my body

I am 53 years old and weigh 302 lbs. I have a small rash (welt-like) on my side. It s been there for approx 4 weeks now. It doesn t itch. I have put both hydrocortisone cream and an antifungal cream on it. The rash seems to deminish (but does not go away). Then it returns. I have heart disease and high blood pressure and am currently taking Toprol, Plavix, Norvasc and Hydrochlorothiazide. Can any of these medications trigger such a reaction?
Sat, 7 May 2011