Does taking Pramipexole and apple cider vinegar together cause leg cramps?

I am taking Pramipexole 0.125mg.. 2 tabs every night. I was also taking Apple Cider Vinegar in distilled H2O 3 times a day to help with my weight problem. I ve had some very strong cramping in my calves of my legs and my hands. I do have Dupuytrens. (sp). Is it possible that the Pramipexole conflicts with the ACV? I stopped taking the ACV and the cramps stopped. ???
Wed, 27 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

No there is no such interaction between Pramipexole and apple cider vinegar that would cause leg cramps.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.