Does taking Omeprazole, Carbidopa and Hydrochlorothiazide cause disorientation and dizziness?

I ve been taking Omeprazole DR 40mg capsule for about 9 months now for Silent Acid reflux. I have been diagnosed with Parkinsons and also take Carbidopa-Levodopa(8 doses) and Azilect 1 mg daily. Also Levothyroxine .05 mg daily and Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg daily (for kidney stones). I have begun to feel extremely disoriented to the point of frequent dizziness. Most especially when I have to drive in darkness. Could these medications be interacting and making me feel this way?
Mon, 3 Sep 2018
Addiction Medicine Specialist 's  Response

Yes, Omeprazole at high doses lowers the metabolism of carbidopa and the build-up of it can cause some side-effects. Of course, Parkinson's disease nearly always produces balance problems in the dark.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.