Does taking Divalproex Sod, Haloperidol, Benztropine and Sumatriptan Succinate together cause agitation and paranoia?

Taking divalproex sod Dr 500mg x 3 1500mg at night, haloperidol tab 10mg x 2 times a day, benztropine new 1mg x 2 timescale day. Haloperidol injection 1x month. Just got diagnosed with migraines 9 days ago. Sumatriptan succinate tabs 100 mg. At onset of migraine. Have taken only 2 pills 5/11 & 5/12. Having increased agitation and anger, and Paranoia about family, co workers, roommates, all against me. Feeling worthless. Could these be the side effects of this new med interacting with regular meds or something else?
Mon, 23 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The combination can lead to CNS effects; whether these specifically cause agitation and paranoia; is questionable.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.