Does taking Deviry during pregnancy cause any complications?

I use to have my periods on 21 every month. ON march 22 i got periods and upto now i didnt get again. I tested using prega news but result in negative. i consulted doctor and she suggested to take deviry 10 mg.
My friends and parents are telling for some people pregnancy result might get late. As i am using this Deviry 10 mg is that going to effect if i am pregnant?
Mon, 11 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

If I were your treating doctor, then I would rule out other causes of irregular menstruation. In my opinion, first pregnancy should be ruled out with investigation e.g. USG. There after your line of treatment should be defined. For that you must consult your gynecologist. And yes, Deviry can adversely affect your growing child, if you are pregnant.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.