Does sulfameth/trimethoprim for sinusitis cause pins and needles sensation in skin ?

i m taking sulfameth/trimethoprim for sinusitis (stuffy/achy ears, ringing in my ears). i ve finished 9 days of the antibiotic, and have 2 tabs left for tomorrow - but tonight i cannot sleep because i have a pins and needles feeling on different parts of my skin - hands, legs, cheeks, etc. i m not sure if it s a side effect of the drug? also, my symptoms in my ears have returned. i m so tired, but i cannot fall asleep because i m so uncomfortable.
Mon, 8 Apr 2019