Does smoking increase a persons heartrate and stress the heart?

I believe it does, I am interested in what your opinion might be adios HermanSchwartz
Sun, 20 Dec 2009
's  Response
Most certainly

im a 20 year old 110lb 5 4 male and dont really do much. I also have been smoking a fair amount of mj lately. recently i have noticed my heart rate. I think ive had a good number of palps and kind of short on breath and also hotter than usual. ive been under alot of stress, depression, and anxiety for a while now. I ve also started prozac to see if it will help. I ran today and about an hour later my heart was still going 106bpm. sometimes when i get up and walk for a bit i can notice my heart rate and it seems to beat harder. What should i do? is it dangerous. and oh yea, these heart spells can last a pretty good while sometimes over half an hour.

hello, i am a father of two and have my own buisness. recently i went to a doctor recommended to me by a customer. i am not a depressed person, dont drink or smoke and work out on a pretty regular basis. needless to say i am very stressed and have a hard time concentrating on routine habits. recently i took a friend up on trying zanax to regain some sort of ease in my life. i was told that it would make me drowsy, clouded and perhaps even make me even more scattered. after a few weeks of taking a 1mg pill every day i found that it did just the opposite. i can focus at the task at hand, seem to deal better with situations without getting out of hand and have also noticed an increased drive to expand my company. i feel like when i ask my doctor for this pill he thinks that i want it for the obvious reason most people take them., to get high. ive tried a few of the anti depressants that he recommended but all of them seem to just make me more restless and adgitated. what can i do to find someone who will allow for me a perscription?

A few DATS AGO i FELT SO TIRED AND THN MY HEART FELT LIKE IT WAS COMING OUT OF MY CHEST . AFTER THAT I FELT THE HEART BEAT IN MY THROAT . i FELL SLEEP AND WHEN I WAKE UP i FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO JUST FILL MY STOMACH. sTLL TWO DAYS LATER I CANT REALLY STAY ON MY FEET TOO LONG AND I FEEL SICK IN MY STOMACH. i 47 AND I SMOKER WITH AN OBSENE AMOUNT OF STRESS .. tYPING THIS RIGHT NOW IS MAKING ME TIRED YYYY@YYYY