Does smoking affect sperm count ?

hello does smoking affects sperms length and thickness and cause problems for intercourse?
Mon, 18 Jul 2011
's  Response
YES SMOKING CAN EFFECT THE NO.OF SPERM COUNT

does a man who is 55 yrs old and above should take Vit E? and does smoking can get bad effect in a health of sperm that will give through her...

Recent questions on  Infertility

hi, I want to know the side effects of AKT 4 tablet. Two for the past one week i have foot pain and sweeling also and my doctor advised me to take...

I am on Lisinopril. I was just wondering if it can cause infertility. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for six months now and still...

Hi! I have been married for 5 and a half years, but still not able to concieve. 2 years back I had a D & C to remove a polyp due to which I had...

Hii Sir..i have a problem when i had intercourse with my wife after dat when my wife went for pee she saw some blood drops coming out with my semen...

I get a lower back pain which is excrucitating right after my cycle ends.its remians for 4-5 days. And have to take painkillers.Its very...

My daughter, 30, no children has always had severe cramps and periods. Now, every two or three months, she almost passes out with pain, sweats...

hi doctor, i am 44 years old and my ivf is planned next month in XXXXXXX 2018. The Infertility specialist has suggested me to undergo Semen...