Does smoking Marijuana negatively affect the healing of a corneal abrasion?

Hi I am recovering from a corneal abrassion (3 by 5mm). I did it on Monday and have been taking vigamox and recugel since tuesday (eritromicin on monday untill I saw a doctor). By now I am a lot better, but I was wondering if smoking weed would negatively affect my recovery....
Fri, 31 Aug 2018
Addiction Medicine Specialist 's  Response

That is a real leap of imagination to say that it does. Conceivably, any inhaled substance might change oxygenation and blood flow and Conceivably this might hurt wound healing, or maybe smoke gets in your eyes. But cannabis is generally less of an irritant than tobacco.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.