Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Does smegma come from inside of vagina? Is it yeast infection?

Does smegma come from inside of your vaginia. Because for the past week I have been having this white creamy cakes prices as my discharge , and my vagina lips and opening are always dry now, and it itches I assume because I m irritated. I also have the discharge all around the opening of my vagina. Im thinkin its an yeast infection but the discharge isn t heavy cottage cheese like, and it doesn t smell. This is the first time it has even happen to me. What is it really, and what should I do.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  386
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2012
Hi, Welcome to HCM, I am Dr. Das
Firstly, smegma cant come from inside the vagina. It is definitely a sign of vaginal candida infection. Just take CANDID vaginal ointment before going to bed for 7 days. For itching, you must take cetrizine like drugs. And during intercourse your partner must wear condom during these days.
Answered: Fri, 31 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor