Does shrinking of ovarian follicles cause difficulty in conception?

Dear Doctor,

i have went to hospital in china to check why i am not pregenant, i have a 27day cycle of period and my ovalution sign come exactly on time. my doctor told me that my ovarian follicle doesn't get rapture, but it shrink in size and come out as period.

i can't communicate more since they are chinese and their english is limit,

i would like to know if my follicle are shrinking does that mean that i can't have baby without treatment, i need help, i have been trying to conceive now for 1 year and half.

thanks

suheir
Fri, 23 Jun 2017