Does shingles cause recurrent pustules on the body and constant headaches?

I have constant pain seemingly related to my shingles. Now originally the site of my rash, though unusual, is a spot at the end of my tailbone with which it caused shooting, tingling, burning pain before and continue for months and months after. I really cant say that I actually ever got relief, I m just being optimistic!! Is this possible #1? #2) I have been having recurring pustules that do not ooze or pop, that seem to be directly related to a nerve ending in my scalp and hairline along with constant headache and nausua. Could these flares be also related to shingles because it really feels to me like a shingles rash. Oh and there may be a slight clear substance I could get out if I tried but very little and very tender to the touch. If not shingles, what is your best guest. This is very painful, irritating and distracting condition, please help...
Fri, 31 Aug 2018

I have read your query & yes the recurrent pustules, itching, pain, prickling skin, rash are symptoms of Shingles. Visit ER, get physically examines, get STD tests done.

You should start on the antivirals & antibiotics without delay. The rashes on the scalp often cause a headache, nausea & then fever.

If neglected the immune system will further get weakened may complicate to Herpes Zoster spreading & affecting the eye. Such infections cause corneal damage & vision problems later in life.

Get connected to your PCP, he may need to give you stronger nerve blocks, medications & pain killers. Take nourishing diet & Vitamin supplements.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.