Does sex hurts at the age of 14 years ?

I know im young for thinking about it but I want to loose my virginity and I am 14, does it hurt ? and what will happen
Thu, 14 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

ur hormones are raging ur 14 its normal but control ur self trust me ur to young right now atleast wait till  ur body is fit for sex and ur body will be in pain at such a young age

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

it will not hurt, and nothing will happen, the experience cannot be told, it needs to be felt, keep in mind about std's and use of condom is wise

deepa naik's  Response

if ten year girl sex with 20 year men, when what problem to her