Does severe toothache cause weakness in the arm?

I have a toothache that is killing me, it feels like someone is drilling into the right lower side of my jaw. This is the first time that is has happened. My right arm has also gone weak. It isn't fatigued, I can still move it around. It just feels a bit shaky and jelly like. I am assuming this is because of the pain? What do you think it is? Ibuprofen doesn't seem to have made any difference or alleviated any of the pain.
Mon, 11 Jun 2018
Dentist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

If the pain in tooth is so severe then there is probably an abscess formation causing pressure over nerves that is causing pain. It is an acute condition and need proper treatment. You should consult a Dentist and get evaluated and a thorough clinical examination and an x ray can be done to rule out the exact cause of the pain.
If the tooth is in a condition to be saved then Root canal treatment can be done followed by a course of antibiotics and anti inflammatory painkillers.
If tooth has a gross decay then extraction can be advised.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Honey Arora